- Written by: Mystery A.K.A. Erik Von Markovik , Lovedrop A.K.A. Chris Odom
- Narrated by: Alan Sklar
- Length: 7 hrs and 9 mins
- Audible Ratings: 3.70 (422 ratings)
“One of the most admired men in the world of seduction” (The New York Times) teaches average guys how to approach, attract, and begin intimate relationships with beautiful women.
For every man who always wondered why some guys have all the luck, Mystery, considered by many to be the world’s greatest pickup artist, finally reveals his secrets for finding and forming relationships with some of the world’s most beautiful women. Mystery gained mainstream attention for his role in Neil Strauss’ New York Times best-selling expose The Game. Now he has written the definitive handbook on the art of the pickup.
He developed his unique method over years of observing social dynamics and interacting with women in clubs to learn how to overcome the guard shield that many women use to deflect come-ons from “average frustrated chumps”.
His tips include:
- Give more attention to her less attractive friend at first, so your target will get jealous and try to win your attention.
- Always approach a target within three seconds of noticing her. If a woman senses your hesitation, her perception of your value will be lower.
- Don’t be picky. Approach as many groups of people in a bar as you can and entertain them with fun conversation. As you move about the room, positive perception of you will grow. Now it’s easy to meet anyone you want.
- Smile. Guys who don’t get laid, don’t smile.©2007 Erik Von Markovik and Chris Odom; (P)2007 Tantor Media Inc.