- Written by: Jason Segel, Kirsten Miller
- Narrated by: Jason Segel
- Length: 7 hrs and 33 mins
- Release Date:09-09-14
Jason Segel, multitalented actor, writer, and musician, teams up with New York Times best-selling author Kirsten Miller for the hilariously frightening middle-grade novel Nightmares!, the first book in a trilogy about a boy named Charlie and a group of kids who must face their fears to save their town.
Sleeping has never been so scary. And now waking up is even worse!
Charlie Laird has several problems.
- His dad married a woman he is sure moonlights as a witch.
- He had to move into her purple mansion, which is NOT a place you want to find yourself after dark.
- He can’t remember the last time sleeping wasn’t a nightmarish prospect. Like even a nap.
What Charlie doesn’t know is that his problems are about to get a whole lot more real. Nightmares can ruin a good night’s sleep, but when they start slipping out of your dreams and into the waking world – that’s a line that should never be crossed.
And when your worst nightmares start to come true…well, that’s something only Charlie can face. And he’s going to need all the help he can get, or it might just be lights-out for Charlie Laird. For good.
©2014 Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller (P)2014 Listening Library